Thursday 7 May 2009

Chris Chan - The Creepiest Guy On The Internet

I'm not employed by the F.B.I. but if I was employed by the F.B.I. you can be fucking sure I'd be watching this guy very closely. I'd be hiding in his garden staking out his house with a pair of night vision goggles waiting for him to reveal his torture dungeon, filled with kidnapped high school girls and lamp shades made from human skin. Maybe that's harsh but confessing shit like this online to an audience of millions really sets off the old alarm bells, that and the fact his girlfriend is a blow up doll called Ivy, which you can see in his other award winning videos. Is that Goodbye Horses I can hear?


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous female has to be /b/. It just has to.

    Although kudos to him for inventing his own biology. Drinking sperm to keep his sperm count high? He had to be home schooled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is what happens when you stay in too much.

    ReplyDelete