Friday 8 May 2009

What Has Happened To Jay Wynne?

As I was sitting on deck last night watching the evening news on the British Broadcasting Corporation's channel number one, I realised something quite disturbing. BBC weather broadcaster Jay Wynne's voice has completely changed along with his accent and mannerisms. For months Jay has been popping up on my TV to tell me about low fronts and depressions with a distinctive gravely, sometimes hoarse sounding voice. When I first heard it I assumed the poor fellow was suffering from some sort of throat infection but as time rolled by and Jay continued to forecast I realised this was not the case. Then last night the Wynnemeister comes on and just like a beautiful song bird eloquently chirped through his forecast with a silky, soft new voice. But not only that the man is now devoid of his slight accent and actually looks and behaves like a completely different person. I cannot have been the only one who has noticed this remarkable change. If you think I'm crazy then check out the before and after videos below and tell me then that you can't hear a difference. Are the BBC running some sort of Stepford Forecasters style project behind the scenes?

BEFORE


AFTER



3 comments:

  1. what a load of shit. Please get a life and discuss something more important

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this guy is a holographic projection ... I also noticed it 4 years ago .. this guy has no twitter friends and none of his Facebook friends can be contacted ... it's very strange .. contact me on johncalcinotto@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this guy is a holographic projection ... I also noticed it 4 years ago .. this guy has no twitter friends and none of his Facebook friends can be contacted ... it's very strange .. contact me on johncalcinotto@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete