Monday 2 February 2009

They Saw Me Coming

Last week I was out and about in the fine city of Glasgow entertaining a lovely young lady, (surprisingly enough for me she was the type without an air valve), and the evening was trundling along at a successful little canter when we had the misfortune of being mugged. It was a grisly affair which took place in a city centre pub called Waxy O'Connor's and I was left feeling empty, angry and frustrated. In advance I would like to warn you that the details of this crime are somewhat disturbing.

1 x Bottle of Miller Genuine Draft Beer
1x Glass of Rosie Wine
= £7.90

Like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a truck my overly polite auto-pilot handed over the cash before my brain could register that I had been officially mugged. Two drinks - better part of a tenner!

No comments:

Post a Comment